What should you expect?
- Clothing off (can leave on underwear), only body parts which are being massaged with balm or oil are exposed – Back, neck, shoulders, arms leg and feet.
- Gluteus muscle and stomach are done over the sheet unless requested.
- I massage with oils and salves I make from certified organic or wild-crafted flowers infused in certified organic sunflower. I add therapeutic grade essential oils of lemongrass, wintergreen, spearmint, peppermint, rosemary, eucalyptus, lavender, chamomile and ginger.
- For those who are sensitive I use non-scented fractionated coconut oil.
How often should I receive?
When you start to show signs of too much stress it is time to receive, for those who have busy lives I would suggest once to twice a month.
Integrative massage is known to help:
- Relieve tension
- Decrease pain
- Migraine headaches
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ)
- Tight upper neck and shoulders
- Lower back pain
- Too much stress being held in the body